Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
match_path option by skipping the pages that aren't included. See PR #49. Contributed by Paulo Ribeiro.
- add isort to development toolbelt
page.meta.description is not set, the
abstract_chars_count first characters from markdown content are now converted into HTML.
match_path option which should be a regex pattern matching the path to your files within the docs_dir. See issue #34 and the related PR #43. Contributed by Ryan Morshead.
- add support to
page.meta.author to populate feed items author tag. See issue #34.
- By default, the output file is now minified.
- option to use dates from page metadata (YAML front-matter) instead of git log. See #14 and related documentation section
- Python 3.9 is enabled in CI and referenced in PyPi tags
- the default length for description has been changed from 150 to 160 to fit maximum recommendation
- enable auto-escape on feed and item titles, using the Jinja e filter - see #19
- improve consistency for missing attributes in mkdocs.yml, returning almost always a None value
- RSS compliance: image length is now present into enclosure tags - See #9
- User documentation:
- clarify how item elements are computed
- add how to edit HTML templates meta-tags to reference feeds
- API reference documentation generated from source code and published through Read The Docs
- wrong items order in updated feed
- feed for updated content is broken - #15
- plugin: add the
language tag to the channel
- add first unit tests and code coverage
- add Github Action to perform tests
- check docker build using mkdocs-material
- docs: switch Feedly images from HTTP to HTTPS
- remove print from plugin code
- plugin: add tag
guid to the feed's items (using the page URL)
- plugin: handle channel
image and items (entries)
- plugin: refactoring to build feed entry through a method