Keep a Changelog, and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
1.1.0 - 2022-04-27
- switched license to MIT. (See #117)
1.0.0 - 2022-03-31
First stable release according to semver.
So, no feature in this release, just focusing on quality and code cleanliness.
- Unit tests to reach a 80% coverage score
- Supported Mkdocs versions range increased to
- Minor bugs fixes
- Minor documentation improvments
0.21.0 - 2022-02-10
- JSON Schema for configuration validation
- compatible with Python 3.10
0.20.1 - 2022-02-08
- Error when using "enabled: false" together with "match_path" (see #104 - PR #107). Reported by @prcr, fixed by @dcode. Thanks to them!
0.20.0 - 2022-01-06
- option to enable/disable the plugin, for example through an environment variable (default: enabled). See: PR #103, related doc section
- CI: Python version used to build and publish package is now 3.9
- support for Python 3.6 (EOL)
0.19.1 - 2021-10-04
- Fix #95: introduced logic did not handle case where categories meta keys are not defined
0.19.0 - 2021-10-02
- new option to include RSS
<category> item element using page metadata (YAML frontmatter). It's customizable to get custom meta keys for keywords/tags. PR #4
0.18.0 - 2021-09-20
- documentation on ReadTheDocs has been removed to reduce confusion and dependencies. PR #89.
0.17.0 - 2021-06-14
- bump MkDocs maximal version
- improve DockerFile used to test, fixing it after Material removed some dependencies
urllib.error.URLError exception to avoid build crashes typically when network is offline
- ability to define URL parameters on items URLs (see documentation)
- complete unit tests and display code coverage badge (using codecov.io)
- homogenization of docstrings on the sphinx format (as stipulated in the contribution guidelines)
match_path option by skipping the pages that aren't included. See PR #49. Contributed by Paulo Ribeiro.
- add isort to development toolbelt
page.meta.description is not set, the
abstract_chars_count first characters from markdown content are now converted into HTML.
match_path option which should be a regex pattern matching the path to your files within the docs_dir. See issue #34 and the related PR #43. Contributed by Ryan Morshead.
- add support to
page.meta.author to populate feed items author tag. See issue #34.
- By default, the output file is now minified.
- option to use dates from page metadata (YAML front-matter) instead of git log. See #14 and related documentation section
- Python 3.9 is enabled in CI and referenced in PyPi tags
- the default length for description has been changed from 150 to 160 to fit maximum recommendation
- enable auto-escape on feed and item titles, using the Jinja e filter - see #19
- improve consistency for missing attributes in mkdocs.yml, returning almost always a None value
- RSS compliance: image length is now present into enclosure tags - See #9
- User documentation:
- clarify how item elements are computed
- add how to edit HTML templates meta-tags to reference feeds
- API reference documentation generated from source code and published through Read The Docs
- wrong items order in updated feed
- feed for updated content is broken - #15
- plugin: add the
language tag to the channel
- add first unit tests and code coverage
- add Github Action to perform tests
- check docker build using mkdocs-material
- docs: switch Feedly images from HTTP to HTTPS
- remove print from plugin code
- plugin: add tag
guid to the feed's items (using the page URL)
- plugin: handle channel
image and items (entries)
- plugin: refactoring to build feed entry through a method